About Company : Universal Electronics Inc. (NASDAQ: UEIC) is the worldwide leader in universal control and sensing technologies for the smart home. Its broad portfolio of over 300 pending and current patents includes the world’s most complete database to connect and control thousands of entertainment viewing devices. The company designs, develops, manufactures and ships over 500 innovative products that are used by the world’s leading brands in the audio video, subscription broadcasting, connected home, tablet and smart phone markets. With a global network of design and development services, UEI’s many first-to-market innovations have helped transform the home entertainment control industry over the past 25 years. In 2015, it expanded its product and technology platform to include home automation, intelligent sensing and security.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
- Work with IR Signal Capture, Analysis and Test equipments
- Work on SQL, NoSQL database to store data, write queries and generate reports
- Work closely with Integrated Solutions team.
- Follows company and department guidelines and processes
- Training of new technicians
- BE / BTech Computer Science from reputed Institute with 65%+ score.
- 0-1 yrs. of experience
- Knowledge on SQL and NoSQL
- Should be proficient with MS_Office
- Must have Knowledge on ETL, Data Analytics, Data science and C#
- Good Software Engineering skills along with an understanding of basic hardware
- Knowledge of the use of electronic equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzer
- Should be a quick learner, have good Logical, Analytical and problem solving skills.
Work Experience : 0-1 Yr
Walk-In Date : 15th Feb 2018
Time : 09:30 AM
Venue : No. 49, 1st Floor, East Wing, Khanija Bhavan, Race Course Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560001
Apply : Walk-In
Contact Person : Sushmitha
Contact No : 08022269405