About Company : At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential. Since 1978, we have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the United Kingdom, Singapore, India, China, and beyond.
Job Title : Intern
Location : Pune
Required Skills :
- Strong C Programming
- Knowledge of Embedded Systems Concepts.
- Good with data structure / algorithms.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent Communication and Inter-Personal Skills.
Job Responsibilities :
- Candidate will participate in firmware Design and Development for Seagate Solid-State Drives.
Qualification : MTech [Computers/Electronics]
Work Experience : Fresher
Apply : Click Here