About Company : QuadLabs is a premier travel technology specialist offering best in class products and expert custom development services to the travel industry.Our products help our customers automate their business processes,optimize revenue stream and enhance their customer service experience.We understand the needs of the travel market in diverse geographies and are uniquely equipped to deliver best in class products with the shortest time to market.We specialize in intelligent solutions which have a high degree of adaptability to distinct business processes with travel domain.
Job Title : Android Developer
Location : Gurgaon
Job Description :
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Manage development and support projects under specified practice.
- Ensures that appropriate security and controls are instituted and followed.
- Supports cross training of the resources for optimal utilization.
- Effectively communicates with the customer on a day-to-day basis.
- Implement new products and enhancements as they are required.
- Expert in every phase of SDLC (Software Life Cycle Development).
- Provides inputs for IT tactical planning. Manage IT Vendors for outsourced work orders.
- Manage projects by metrics collection and analysis.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Command on Skill sets of Android with 1-3 years hands on experience Technology, Java, JSP, JSF,
- MVC/Struts, Servlet, Hibernate, Spring, EJB3.0, JBOSS AS, and MS SQL Server, 2000 / SQL, PL SQL / PostgreSQL highly desirable.
- Android 2.2 (Froyo), Core Java, XML, Eclipse as IDE, Linux.
- Well Conversant on Android along with other mobile platform for Mobile Application Development and integration.
- Exposure to SLA(Service Level Agreement) creation and Management.
- Exposure in metrics collection and reporting.
- Knowledge & expertise of Project Management principles, methods & techniques.
- Experience in client server, web services, n-tier architecture.
- Should have executed at least one project from start to finish using Android.
- The position requires an expert understanding of complex, multi-phased projects and the flexibility to work with multi-disciplinary, diverse and dynamic teams to deliver integrated solutions.
- Candidate should be Quality and cost driven with strong oral and written communication, interpersonal.
- Motivated to learn and implement new processes and technologies.
- Candidate must have ability to perform under stringent timeline.
- Should be a good Team player and team mentoring.
Qualification : B.Sc. /B. Tech. /B.E. /BCA /M. Tech. /MCA in Computer Science/IT Systems
Work Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Apply : Click Here