About Company : Motorola created the mobile communications industry. We invented most of the protocols and technologies that make mobile communications possible, including the first mobile phone, the first base station and pretty much everything else in between.
Today, we are combining that pioneering spirit with a renewed commitment to consumers. That’s why our phones run on Android, the world’s most popular operating system. Android brings the openness that shaped the Internet to the mobile world. That’s also why we are the first company to bring smartphone production back to the USA and allow people to customise their own phone design.
For the past 80 years, our engineers have thrived on invention; on finding new ways to solve problems. Today we continue to look for new opportunities to change people’s lives for the better through the magic of mobility.
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Develop applications primarily in Java and using the Android Wear SDK.
- Design and develop Android applications for smartphones and wearables.
- Opportunity to build scalable, robust and extensive cloud services and applications that support Motorola experiences and devices and wearables.
- Contribute to open source communities a plus.
Required Skills :
- Strong Programming Experience in Java/C++ is required.
- Concepts of Object Oriented design methodologies a desired.
- Strong Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong Knowledge of data structure and algorithms.
- BE, B.Tech Graduates ; 2018 Batch
- Streams: CSE, IS, EC are eligible.
- Excellent academics with at least 75% or 7.5 CGPA.
- Product Company Experience/Offer
- Good pH Score.
Experience : Fresher
Apply : Click Here
Salary: INR 11, 00,000/-LPA