About Company : Building a better world is our business. Our mission is to utilize the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on earth while serving as a role model for how companies should operate. We power amazing experiences through a diverse product line and exciting partnerships. Our strategy is a virtuous cycle of innovation—the cloud and the data center, the Internet of Things, memory and FPGAs all bound together by the goal of greater connectivity and enhanced performance. Our global team, over 107,000 strong across 58 countries, is a powerhouse of engineering and technological excellence that empowers solutions to the world’s toughest problems while creating the technology of tomorrow.
Job Title : System Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Experience in embedded architecture, external interfaces, product constraints, along with ability to develop architectures/features that meet these constraints while providing new value for the platform.
- Source code development, review and maintenance C/C++.
- Unit and system level test and verification TCL, System C, Modelsim SE Experience in lowlevel programming, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture, hardware design.
- Experience in storage interface standards such as SATA, SAS, PCIe, and Fiber Channel.
- System level design and modeling manages design environment make, Perl, SVN, Bugzilla. System integration using 8, 16, 32 bit microcontrollers.
- Algorithm modeling, bench marking, implementation and digital signal processing.
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering
Work Experience : 0 – 2 Year
Apply : Click Here