About Company : Digital transformation changes expectations: better service, faster delivery, with less cost. Businesses must transform to stay relevant, and data holds the answers. As the world’s leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management, we recognize a generational market disruption in data is underway. We are entering Data 3.0, where data powers digital transformation, and we’re prepared to help you intelligently lead—in any sector, category or niche. Informatica provides you with the foresight to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, and create new inventions.
With 100 percent focus on everything data, we offer the versatility needed to succeed. We invite you to explore all that Informatica has to offer—and unleash the power of data to drive your next intelligent disruption.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in product’s usability and improve end-user experience
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles
- Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
- Understands impact of work on the feature/product/team
- Continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses
- Helping customers succeed
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical discipline
Work Experience : 1+ Year
Apply : Click Here