About Company : FIS™ is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Job Title : Associate Engineer – Systems
Location : Pune
Job Description :
- Monitor Service Desk tickets.
- Access Management for Service Desk,
- Manage customer communications and set appropriate expectations (i.e. Delivery date). Provide regular feedback to the customer on outstanding requests,
- Notify customers of alerts and outages,
- Open appropriate ticket (if required) (Incident/Service request):
- Assign Service Requests to appropriate area
- Manage Incidents following Critical Problem Checklist for Critical 1 events
- Provide First Call Resolution for password resets and account unlocks
- Review and follow-up on outstanding requests
Qualification : BE / BTech / MCA
Work Experience : Fresher
Apply : Click Here