About Company : Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela”) is a global business process automation (“BPA”) leader combining industry-leading enterprise software and services with decades of experience. Our BPA suite of solutions are deployed across banking, healthcare, insurance and other industries to support mission critical environments. Exela is a leader in workflow automation, attended and un-attended cognitive automation, digital mail rooms, print communications, and payment processing with deployments across the globe.
Exela partners with customers to improve user experience and quality through operational efficiency. Exela serves over 3,500 customers across more than 50 countries, through a secure, cloud-enabled global delivery model. We are 22,000 employees strong at nearly 1,100 onsite client facilities and 150 delivery centers located throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our client list includes 60% of the Fortune® 100, along with many of the world’s largest retail chains, banks, law firms, healthcare insurance payers and providers and telecom companies.
Job Title : Quality Analyst
Location : Pune
Job Description :
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
- Monitor all operations that affect quality, coordinate with clients and drive standardized practices.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
- Appraise client requirements and make sure they are satisfied.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data.
- Review current standards and policies.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation.
- Should have innovative methods of training and engagement.
- Strengthen Quality management processes/framework to improve delivery.
- Should ensure Knowledge consistency through means like calibrations, Quizzes etc.
Required Skills :
- Good Knowledge/experience of BPO processes.
- Thorough knowledge of MS office tools like Power point, project, excel are critical for the job.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skill- ability to work with huge volume of data using statistical tools.
- Knowledge of six sigma and lean methodology.
- Good facilitation skills.
- Good team player.
- Should have persuasive, collaborative and influencing skills.
- Should have experience of driving projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage client expectations/engagements effectively.
- Excellent Transactional Quality Domain Knowledge.
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 1- 5 Years
Walk-In Date : 25th June – 26th June 2018
Time : 03:00 PM – 06:30 PM
Venue : BancTec India Pvt Ltd (A Exela Technologies),
4th Floor, Shardha Arcade,
Bibwewadi, Pune – 411037.
Apply : Walk in
Contact Person : Satish Mehra – 7722028636