About Company : Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Job Title : Software Product Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- The incumbent will be a teamplayer and is passionate about learning and applying their technical skills andexperience to solve real-world problems.
- You will be responsible for contributing to the Architecture,Design and Development across the full stack of Deloitte’s products in additionto working with multiple teams to guide and influence the architecture anddesign of the various products.
- Responsibilities also include investigating technologies thatcould benefit our development and success of our products and build, refine andtune our data pipeline to feed multiple services, and develop and deploymicro-services using Docker and Docker Swarm.
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Pythonand any related frameworks Or Java and any related frameworks framework
- Experience developing applications in a micro-services architecture
- Experience with Apache Kafka or similar message queues (Rabbit, Zero MQ)
- Experience developing applications deployed on a public cloud (Azure or AWS or GoogleCloud)
- Experience with SQL and No SQL Databases
- Agile development experience
Preferred Qualifications :
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience developing multi-threaded or multi-process software
- Experience with GIT, Jira, and Confluence
- Strong analytical skills
Work Experience : Experienced
Apply : Click Here