About Company : As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Title : Software Programmer – Dot Net
Location : Bangalore
Job Description : Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians, skilled scientists and thinkers, bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Required Skills :
Ability to understand and develop software solutions to meet end user’s requirements. Must be able to ensure that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Should be able to develop algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Should be having strong experience with Object Oriented Programming concepts, .Net technologies, Web Development and advanced concepts.
- Must be able to create & own LLD and development artifacts as per best SDLC practices.
- Must Demonstrate experience in development and implementation including deployment of high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed mission critical applications (large scale web applications / enterprise applications / middleware applications).
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt quickly.
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as maintaining existing code.
- Strong Problem Solving and Debugging Skills.
- 4 – 8 years of programming experience
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope.
- Experience in application integration/migration with both COTS and In-House applications required (through a middleware SOA solution).
- DevOps, Continuous Integration. Experience in using any CICD tools like Jenkins, Jfrog Artifactory etc.
- Working experience with any of the ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, ClearCase, SVN).
- Experience with cross-platform (Linux and Windows) Software design and development.
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills to work in a globally distributed team.
- Working exposure with Agile (Scrum & XP).
Programming Skills :
- .Net ,C#, Asp.net, MVC
- WCF (Windows Communication foundation) , WPF (Windows Presentation foundation) , Entity Framework
- Experience in Visual studio, Sql Server 2012/2014
- Good understanding of Relational database and working experience in SQL and data modelling
- Working knowledge of JSON, XML, XPATH and XSLT.
Division : CIO, Information & Analytics
Qualifications : Must have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with 4 – 8 yrs of experience.
Experience Level : Individual Contributor
Job Type : Standard
Apply : Click Here