About Company : Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries – all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
Job Title : Tech Ops Associate
Location : Bengaluru
Job Skills :
- Basic Linux
- Basic SQL Commands
- Knowledge about web (HTML, XML)
- Regular Expression
- Trouble shooting
- Excellent Data accuracy skills [Preffered] and Knowledge of VBA Script [Preferred].
Job Description :
- Basic Knowledge of Linux. Able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns.
- Must be well versed in XML, Regex, Linux commands and SQL Queries needed to execute successfully.
- Monitor and escalate exceptions incase if Hardware or software issues.
- Must have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner.
- Communicate issues requests with required details & Good documentation skills
- Contribute to maintenance of SOPs and commitment to meet deadlines.
- Work independently and schedule work assignments on deadlines.
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree
Work Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Dates: 11th May 2018
Time : 09:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Venue : Amazon Development Centre,
Orion Building, Ground Floor, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
K..R.Puram – Marthalli Ring Road,
Mahadevpura, Bangalore: 560048
LandMark: Opposite Soul Space Arena Mall