About Company : Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries – all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
Job Title : Software Development Engineer
Location : Chennai
Job Description :
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
- The ability to take convert raw requirements into good design while exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
- Good understanding of at least some of the modern programming languages (Java, C/C++ ) and open-source technologies (Linux, oracle ).
- Excellence in technical communication.
- Has experience in mentoring other software developers
Qualification : BS / MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Work Experience : Fresher / Experienced
Apply : Click Here