About Company : Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries – all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
Job Title : Optimization Specialist
Location : Chennai
Job Description :
- Serves as a main point of contact for a portfolio of accounts – Standard and High Value advertisers.
- Reviews every account in the portfolio in complete detail to understand the current level of performance.
- Engages with advertisers to understand their advertising goals and expectations from the program. Leads kickoff calls with advertisers and drives discussion using a preset agenda.
- Flawlessly execute end-to-end campaigns, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze account performance against key metrics to identify, recommend and implement optimization solutions to increase efficiency, drive high renewal rate and meet clients’ KPIs
- Analyze query trends and create keywords packs, bids and budget suggestions; gather and analyze data at account/campaign level and industry level.
- Monitor and communicate campaign progress through regular, in-depth activity reports and insights, using this knowledge as a basis for future campaigns
- Work with Account Management, Sales & Marketing and Product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance.
- Identifies opportunities to improve designed Amazon product based on customer feedback, data analysis, and feature gaps with competitive products.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline.
- Proven work experience of 0-1 years in sales/contact centre
- Must have managed global clients along with owning up their individual performance goals.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills as demonstrated by experience
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts.
- Advanced computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications – Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
Preferred Qualifications :
- MBA or other related Master’s degree.
- Passion for online advertising and a track record of delivering outstanding results
- Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience in data analysis, either professional experience or through your education
Work Experience : 0 – 1 Year
Apply : Click Here